Тhe Ministry of Preschool Education held a meeting of the Board in the form of a video conference
On the State Program of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan on the implementation of the Action Strategy for the five priority areas of development of the Republic of Uzbekistan in 2017-2021 in the “Year of Youth Support and Public Health” On Enforcement of Decree No. PF-6155 of February 3, 2021
Today, the Ministry of Preschool Education held a meeting of the Board in the form of a video conference.
At the meeting, the Minister raised the shortcomings and problems in the field on topical issues. First of all, there was an analysis of the implementation of the tasks to be performed on the basis of the State Program. At a video conference chaired by the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Sh. Mirziyoyev on the organization of the State Program for 2021, the regional departments were given instructions on the implementation of a number of tasks to be fulfilled in the “Year of Youth Support and Health”.
The program focuses on youth and women's employment, economic and social development, as well as improving the welfare of the people.
It was noted in detail that it is planned to launch 226 large industrial and infrastructure facilities, build thousands of houses, roads, water and electricity networks.
In particular, it is necessary to ensure the implementation of 6 priorities for the development of the preschool education system set by the program by the end of the year:
1) Reconstruction and repair of 203 buildings of 22 preschool educational institutions;
2) provision of state preschool educational institutions with sports equipment;
3) coverage of 560 thousand 6-year-old children or 82% of them with the school preparation system;
4) further expansion of alternative forms of preschool education that serve the early development of the child;
5) Introduce a model of home-based preschool education for children with disabilities in cooperation with UNICEF and the World Bank;
6) to attract more private sector funds to the preschool education system and to establish non-governmental pre-school educational institutions through budget subsidies and to increase the share of children enrolled in non-governmental pre-school educational institutions to 25%.
It was noted that a working group headed by the First Deputy Minister of Preschool Education K. Olimov has been formed and a Roadmap of the Ministry of Preschool Education has been developed for the timely and quality implementation of these tasks.
The Minister of Preschool Education of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, the Main Department of Preschool Education of Tashkent and the heads of regional preschool education departments are also personally responsible for the implementation of the tasks related to the preschool education system set out in the state program.
Tasks were given to bring the implementation of the tasks assigned under the state program to the attention of teachers and parents of each regional MTB, district MTB and MTT.
Taking into account the shortcomings in the construction, reconstruction and equipping of preschool education facilities in 2020, it is planned to systematically organize work on the completion and commissioning of all 225 facilities by September 1, 2021 on the basis of a clear, detailed plan.
Then, the First Deputy Minister of Preschool Education K. Olimov spoke about the work to be done in the framework of the “Road Map” to create a new system of spiritual and educational work in the system of the Ministry of Preschool Education.
According to the analytical results of the review of appeals of individuals and legal entities in the system of preschool education in 2020, the head of the Department of Appeals of Individuals and Legal Entities B. Dadabaev provided information.