Consulting Services for a Targeted Assistance for a More EffectiveImplementation of the Project Component 1
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST FOR INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANTS
Project name: Promoting Early Childhood Development Project
Assignment Title: Consulting Services for a Targeted Assistance for a More EffectiveImplementation of the Project Component 1
Reference No. (as per Procurement Plan): ECD-IC/1/2
The Ministry of Finance of Uzbekistan has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Promoting Early Childhood Development Project (“the Project”). The Ministry of Preschool Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan (“the Implementing Agency”) intends to apply part of the proceeds for hiring of Individual Consultant a Targeted Assistance for a More Effective Implementation of the Project Component 1 under the Promoting Early Childhood Development Project.
The detailed Terms of Reference (TOR) for the assignment can be found at the following link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1l4-kn5quOxFpBeFhOHuJS7opKWNH12xg/view?usp=sharing
The Ministry of Preschool education of the Republic of Uzbekistan now invites individual consultants to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested consultants must send a CV that provide information on their qualifications and experience demonstrating their ability to undertake this assignment (reference to similar services, experience in similar assignments, availability, etc.).The shortlisting criteria are:
- A higher education degree in business administration, education or a related field. A Master’s degree will be an advantage.
- Proven experience with project management and planning. At least 3 years of experience in these two key areas is mandatory.
- Experience with project monitoring and evaluation will be an advantage.
- Experience with project scheduling, task management; cost management and contract management is required.
- Required skills to be demonstrated through an interview: excellent communication (both oral and written) and reporting skills; critical thinking; ability to work very well in teams; focus on results; proactiveness; capacity to deliver under tight schedules and with good quality.
- Knowledge about Uzbekistan education system will be an advantage.
- Experience with the management of social projects financed by international development organizations will be an advantage.
- Proficiency in Uzbek or Russian languages.
- Knowledge of English will be an advantage.
Selected consultant will get a time-based contract for 12 (twelve) months.
The deadline for submission of application and CVs is September 10, 2020, 18:00 p.m. by Tashkent time.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours – 09:00 to 18:00.
The Ministry of Preschool education of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Attn: Mr. Rakhmatillo Kholov – Project Coordinator
Tel: +99890 9633018