Request for bids goods
|Country:||Republic of Uzbekistan|
|Project:||Promoting Early Childhood Development Project|
|Contract Title:||Providing Preschools with Furniture, Equipment and Teaching and Learning Materials.|
|RFB Reference No.:||RFBG/2/02/20|
- The Republic of Uzbekistan has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Promoting Early Childhood Development Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Providing Preschools with Furniture, Equipment and Teaching and Learning Materials. For this contract, the Borrower shall process the payments using the Direct Payment disbursement method, as defined in the World Bank’s Disbursement Guidelines for Investment Project Financing, except for those payments, which the contract provides to be made through letter of credit.
2. The Ministry for Pre-school Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for supply of:
|Lot 2||A set of closets with a bench Region 1 (Ferghana valley, Tashkent city, Tashkent region)|
|Lot 3||A set of closets clothes with a bench Region 2 (Republic of Karakalpakstan, Bukhara, Kashkadarya, Jizzakh, Navoi, Khorezm, Samarkand, Sirdarya and Surkhandarya regions)|
|Lot 4||Mobile furniture|
|Lot 5||Tables and chairs Region 1 (Ferghana valley, Tashkent city, Tashkent region)|
|Lot 6||Tables and chairs Region 2 (Republic of Karakalpakstan, Bukhara, Kashkadarya, Jizzakh, Navoi, Khorezm, Samarkand, Sirdarya and Surkhandarya regions)|
|Lot 7||Education boards|
|Lot 8||Play Kits|
|Lot 9||Polygraphic Products|
|Lot 10||Play Areas Region 1 (Ferghana valley, Tashkent city, Tashkent region)|
|Lot 11||Play Areas Region 2 (Republic of Karakalpakstan, Bukhara, Kashkadarya, Jizzakh, Navoi, Khorezm, Samarkand, Sirdarya and Surkhandarya regions)|
|Lot 12||Children’s playground|
|Lot 14||Interactive Set|
The Bidders may bid for one or more lots and the lots shall be considered, evaluated and awarded the contract separately, on the lot-by-lot basis.
3. Bidding will be conducted through international competitive procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” dated July 2016, revised November 2017 and August 2018 (“Procurement Regulations”), and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
4. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from the Ministry for Pre-school Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Promoting Early Childhood Development Project Implementation Unit, Mr. Rakhmatillo Kholov – Project Coordinator and inspect the bidding document during office hours (09:00-17:00) at the address given below.
5. The bidding document in English and/or Russian may be received by interested Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the Email: email@example.com or address below. The document will be sent via e-mail indicated by bidders.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 15:00 (Tashkent time) on July 7, 2021 Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below at 15:00 (Tashkent time) on July 7, 2021.
Electronic Bidding will be permitted following instructions in the BDS.
7. All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security.
8. Attention is drawn to the Procurement Regulations requiring the Borrower to disclose information on the successful bidder’s beneficial ownership, as part of the Contract Award Notice, using the Beneficial Ownership Disclosure Form as included in the bidding document.
9. The address referred to above is:
Project Implementation Unit under the Ministry for Pre-school Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Mr. R.Kholov – Coordinator of the Promoting Early Childhood Development Project
17, Amir Temur Street, Tashkent 100070, Uzbekistanб Floor number 2. Room number 211.
Phone: +99871 2070408, mobile: +998909633018
Web page: www.mdo.uz