Request for Bids
Goods (One-Envelope Bidding Process)
|Country:||Republic of Uzbekistan|
|Project:||Promoting Early Childhood Development Project|
|Contract Title:||Providing Preschools and Education Institutions with ICT Equipment.|
|RFB Reference No.:||ECD-RFBG/2/1|
- The Republic of Uzbekistan has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Promoting Early Childhood Development Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Providing Preschools and Education Institutions with ICT Equipment. For this contract, the Borrower shall process the payments using the Direct Payment disbursement method, as defined in the World Bank’s Disbursement Guidelines for Investment Project Financing, except for those payments, which the contract provides to be made through letter of credit.
2. The Ministry for Pre-school Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for supply of:
Lot 2. Printers (4940 pcs.)
The Bidders may bid for one or more lots and the lots shall be considered, evaluated and awarded the contract separately, on the lot-by-lot basis.
Electronic Bids submission is permitted following instructions in the Bid Data Sheet in the Bidding Documents
3. Bidding will be conducted through international competitive procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” dated July 2016, revised November 2017 and August 2018 (“Procurement Regulations”), and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
4. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from the Ministry for Pre-school Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Promoting Early Childhood Development Project Implementation Unit, Mr. Rakhmatillo Kholov – Project Coordinator, and inspect the bidding document during office hours 09:00 to 18:00 hours (Tashkent time) at the address given below.
5. The bidding document in English and/or Russian may be received by interested Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below. The document will be sent via e-mail indicated by bidders.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 15:00 o’clock (Tashkent time) on August 20, 2021. Electronic Bidding will be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on 15:00 o’clock (Tashkent time) on August 20, 2021.
Electronic Bidding will be permitted following instructions in the BDS.
7. All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of
Lot 1: USD 10 000 (ten thousand).
Lot 2: USD 5 000 (five thousand).
8. Attention is drawn to the Procurement Regulations requiring the Borrower to disclose information on the successful bidder’s beneficial ownership, as part of the Contract Award Notice, using the Beneficial Ownership Disclosure Form as included in the bidding document.
9. The address referred to above is:
Project Implementation Unit under the Ministry for Pre-school Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Mr. R.Kholov – Coordinator of the Promoting Early Childhood Development Project
17, Amir Temur Street, Tashkent 100070, Uzbekistan
Phone: +998 71 207 04 08 (ext.:730)
Web page: www.mdo.uz